Date: 25 May, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM EST | 4:00 PM GMT | 8:30 PM IST
Duration: 45 minutes
Many companies that perform software testing using conventional testing methodologies are to a great extent enticed to customer experience testing. This is primarily due to significant advantages provided by customer experience testing. It is done from the perspective of a customer, which enables to identify primary issues and many more external variables in an application.
Salient Takeaways from this Webinar:
• Challenges in conventional testing
• Growing Importance of Customer Experience Testing
• Digital narration and customer experience mapping
• Creating an effectual customer experience plan
• Constituents to be considered for Customer Experience Testing
• Key benefits of Customer Experience Testing for enhanced customer experience
Head of Service Delivery – ClicTest
This Webinar has Ended.